SmashWorldCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The New Site (2/28 - 3/07)
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 am by ShockBubble

» Community Migration!
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:22 pm by DuxTape

» Possible new site. Should we migrate?
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm by Rollupntraff

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 28th
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 pm by Lugia2453

» Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection shutting down on May 20th
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 am by halibabica

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 27th
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm by Taidow

» Nintendo Download - 2/27/14
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 am by Lugia2453

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 25th
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm by ZeldaFan996

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 26th
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:09 pm by DuxTape

» Wii U/3DS eShop sales - February 25th
Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 am by Lugia2453

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series

5 posters

Go down

Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series Empty Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series

Post by Lugia2453 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Don't expect to see every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series to be back for the Wii U/3DS installments. According to Sakurai, there just isn't enough time to bring back every character. They'll try to put in as many characters as possible, though. He said as follows:

“I can answer that: no. We don’t have the time to fully recreate every single character who’s been in Smash Bros at this point. Adding new characters is not a simple addition – it’s really multiplication. The amount of work, adding a character is multiplied and becomes bigger and bigger as you go. We can’t because of the amount of work it takes. However, I do believe I understand that each character has its own set of fans out there who really like that character. So we’re not going to cut characters out of the way, we’re going to put in as many characters as we can, we really want to do that, because it’s good for the fans and good for all of us. But in the event that we do have to cut some characters, I’d like to apologise in advance to those fans.”

Source
Lugia2453
Lugia2453
Admin

Male Posts : 1384

Back to top Go down

Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series Empty Re: Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series

Post by DuxTape Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:01 pm

I think this is actually quite interesting. As more characters are cut, and the roster is said to have ~50 characters, the more new characters can make their debut.

I really wouldn't mind if characters like R.O.B. or Wolf would be cut. I rather see a brand new character.

DuxTape

Male Posts : 350

Back to top Go down

Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series Empty Re: Sakurai: There isn't enough time to bring back every character featured in the Super Smash Bros. series

Post by Taidow Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:06 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Toon Link, Falco, Snake, R.O.B., and Mr. Game & Watch cut.
Taidow
Taidow

Male Posts : 670

Back to top Go down

Post by halibabica Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 am

Taidow wrote:and Mr. Game & Watch cut.

I hate you.
halibabica
halibabica

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaFan996 Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Taidow wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Toon Link, Falco, Snake, R.O.B., and Mr. Game & Watch cut.
Out of all of those, I honestly think Toon Link is the most relavent, seeing as how Wind Waker is going to be re-realeased for the Wii U.  I personally like Mr. Game and Watch, but I could see why all of these characters would be cut (except for Toon Link and maybe Falco).
ZeldaFan996
ZeldaFan996

Male Posts : 792

Back to top Go down

Post by Taidow Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:39 pm

@ halibabica 

Okay.

@ ZeldaFan996

I don't think Toon Link will be back as he is seen operating the Spirit Tracks train. I like G&W too but if they are limiting the roster I can see why they would exclude him.
Taidow
Taidow

Back to top Go down

Post by DuxTape Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Toon Link as stage element is only confirmed for the 3DS version. He could still be in the Wii U version though, it's only less likely. Wouldn't mind seeing him go. Although it shatters the opportunities to see Tetra in Smash.

DuxTape

Male Posts : 350

Back to top Go down

Post by Taidow Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:59 pm

DuxTape wrote:Toon Link as stage element is only confirmed for the 3DS version. He could still be in the Wii U version though, it's only less likely. Wouldn't mind seeing him go. Although it shatters the opportunities to see Tetra in Smash.

No as the characters will be the same for both versions.
Taidow
Taidow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down