SmashWorldCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The New Site (2/28 - 3/07)
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 am by ShockBubble

» Community Migration!
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:22 pm by DuxTape

» Possible new site. Should we migrate?
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm by Rollupntraff

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 28th
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 pm by Lugia2453

» Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection shutting down on May 20th
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 am by halibabica

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 27th
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm by Taidow

» Nintendo Download - 2/27/14
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 am by Lugia2453

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 25th
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm by ZeldaFan996

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 26th
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:09 pm by DuxTape

» Wii U/3DS eShop sales - February 25th
Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 am by Lugia2453

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl

5 posters

Go down

Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl Empty Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl

Post by Lugia2453 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:21 pm

What are your favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl? I'm sure you have at least one of each, and that's what this thread is about.

Favorites: My favorite stages are Final Destination (its simplicity makes for great battles), Corneria (a great stage from Melee that's still a great stage in Brawl), and WarioWare, Inc. (the randomness of it makes for fun battles).

Least Favorites: My least favorite stages are Spear Pillar (I'm not a fan of the effects that the Pokemon do) and Hanenbow (just not a great stage, period), and Rumble Falls (not much of a fan of vertical scrolling stages).
Lugia2453
Lugia2453
Admin

Male Posts : 1384

Back to top Go down

Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl Empty Re: Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl

Post by Taidow Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 pm

My favorites include
* Final Destination : Simple and many of the stage textures are awesome.
* Frigate Orpheon : I love the dual stage thing this has.
* Hyrule Castle : My second stage from Melee.
* Spear Pillar : I love the effects the pokemon have on the stage.
* Bridge of Eldin : The background is amazing. I had a texture that made it night and rain while Fight the Knight Instrumental from Sonic and the Black Knight played.

My least favorite ones include
* Hanenbow : What were they thinking when they made this?
* FlatZone 2 : Too small.
* 75 m : Hard to brawl on.
* Onett : The layout feels awkward at times.
* Smashville : It's too peaceful and the platform is too thin. I can't brawl seriously on this.
Taidow
Taidow

Male Posts : 670

Back to top Go down

Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl Empty Re: Favorite and least favorite stages in Brawl

Post by DarkMarth Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 pm

My favorite stages include:
• Smashville
• Battlefeild
•Final Destination
• yoshi's island (brawl)
• Frigate Orpheon

My least favorite include
• Rumble Falls: not a big fan of having catch up to the ascending stage
• Mario Bros: I don't like it when players just throw those koopas at you instead of actually fighting.
• 75m: Not a big fan of its gimmick, I'll be honest.
• Newport City: too big for my taste
• Big Blue: it is kind of hard to brawl on.

DarkMarth
DarkMarth
Admin

Male Posts : 706

https://smashworldcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstrike14 Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Favorite:
-Delfino Plaza
-Final Destination
-Frigate Orpheon
-Temple
-Corneria
-Yoshi Island (brawl)

Least favorite:
-Pictochat: A friend actually spams it
-Rumble Falls: Reminds of Icicle Mountain
-Flat Zone: Too gimicky
-New Pork: KOing is like trying to catch a squirrel
-75 M: Just hate it
Shadowstrike14
Shadowstrike14

Male Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by flamemetal3 Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:13 pm

My favorite stage in Brawl would have to be Frigate Orpheon. I like the idea of the whole flipping the stage. It makes for an intense stay on top of your toes brawl that also has a legit field to play on. As well as for the platforms that come in through the sides, they generally help but they are not at all a hiding spot, which is my favorite thing about stages in general.

My least favorite stage would have to be New Pork City. Only because the camera never zooms in enough on the action when it is down to just a few players. I don't dislike the stage itself, although it is a great place for running away, but the fact that it is already tough enough to see the action because of the monotone of colors in the background along with the camera problem, I just don't like that.

Otherwise, all stages in Brawl have a purpose. Idea
flamemetal3
flamemetal3

Male Posts : 125

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zeroforce14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down