SmashWorldCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The New Site (2/28 - 3/07)
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 am by ShockBubble

» Community Migration!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:22 pm by DuxTape

» Possible new site. Should we migrate?
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm by Rollupntraff

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 28th
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 pm by Lugia2453

» Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection shutting down on May 20th
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 am by halibabica

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 27th
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm by Taidow

» Nintendo Download - 2/27/14
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 am by Lugia2453

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 25th
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm by ZeldaFan996

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 26th
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:09 pm by DuxTape

» Wii U/3DS eShop sales - February 25th
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 am by Lugia2453

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?

5 posters

Go down

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  Empty Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?

Post by DarkMarth Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Pokemon X Version and Pokemon Y Y version are just around the corner. Now would be a good time to have a discussion regarding these games. One particular thing, about the game, that I would like to discuss is starter Pokemon. As an addition to the game, you are not only given the opportunity to select one starter Pokemon, native to the region. No, you will also have the opportunity to select one of the starter Pokemon from the Kanto region. So, you not only get to choose Fenekin, Frokie, or Chespin, you also get to choose Bulbasaur Charmander, or Squirtle. This brings us to the discussion topic for today: which Pokemon from each region will you be selecting for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? Which pair do you think will be most beneficial in the game and how? 

Leave your thoughts below.
DarkMarth
DarkMarth
Admin

Male Posts : 706

https://smashworldcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  Empty Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?

Post by Taidow Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm picking Froakie since I've liked it from the beginning. As for the Kanto starter, I'm picking Squirtle as it is also my favorite. But I won't use Squirtle in my main team. Or yes, I haven't decided.
Taidow
Taidow

Male Posts : 670

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?  Empty Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Starter Pokemon: Which is your favorite and which will you choose?

Post by DuxTape Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:13 am

For the Gen VI Pokémon I'd go for Chespin. I just think the other starter evolutions are kind of meh.

As for the Gen I starter I'm going for Charmander, he has always been my favourite and since I'm planning on buying X, I'm able to get the awesome Mega Charizard X evolution.

DuxTape

Male Posts : 350

Back to top Go down

Post by Lugia2453 Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:42 pm

I'm picking Froakie as my Gen VI starter, because I also liked it from the start, and I'd like to have a Pokemon that can learn Surf from the beginning. As for my Gen I starter, I'll be picking Charmander, because it's my favorite of the Kanto starters.
Lugia2453
Lugia2453
Admin

Male Posts : 1384

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockBubble Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:00 am

I picked Fennekin because of its Psychic secondary typing, and then I picked Blastoise as it's my favourite of the Gen 1 starters. Plus it has an awesome Mega-Evo.
ShockBubble
ShockBubble

Male Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by DuxTape Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:32 am

I chose Chespin and Charmander.
Chespin is all-around my favourite of the three Gen VI starters. His movepool is great and he looks undoubtly the best.

Since I have Pokémon X, I chose Charmander because Mega Charizard X just looks awesome.

DuxTape

Male Posts : 350

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down