SmashWorldCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The New Site (2/28 - 3/07)
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 am by ShockBubble

» Community Migration!
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:22 pm by DuxTape

» Possible new site. Should we migrate?
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:11 pm by Rollupntraff

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 28th
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:37 pm by Lugia2453

» Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection shutting down on May 20th
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 am by halibabica

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 27th
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm by Taidow

» Nintendo Download - 2/27/14
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:45 am by Lugia2453

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 25th
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:34 pm by ZeldaFan996

» New Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS screenshot - February 26th
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:09 pm by DuxTape

» Wii U/3DS eShop sales - February 25th
How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 am by Lugia2453

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4?

Go down

How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4? Empty How to represent Kid Icarus in SSB4?

Post by DuxTape Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Note: At first I wanted to ask you guys what you'd think of a second character for Kid Icarus, but I decided to change the topic in a full KI speculation thread.

How would you like to see Kid Icarus being represented in SSB4?

Personally, I think Kid Icarus doesn't need a second rep. Uprising didn't give the chance people hoped for. The only real possibilites are Dark Pit (who would be far too similar to Pit), Magnus (I wouldn't mind him, but he'd be a combination of Ike and Ganondorf, if you ask me), and Palutena (who's been seen fighting only once).
And because of the very small character expansion in SSB4, I think the new slots should be used wisely and not on semi-important characters.

There's nothing wrong with Pit's B-moveset, though Palutena's Arrows may get a better look.
I would give Pit a new Final Smash, which would be the Sacred Treasures. It gives Pit invulnerability and infinite flight power. Palutena's Arrows (B) would also be far more powerful and auto-aim.

As for items, one that really stands out is the Eggplant Bomb. It would work like it does in Kid Icarus: It turns the body of opponents into an eggplant and he won't be able to attack, although the victim keep feet and eventual wings.
The Back Shield and the Atlas Foot would also be candidates, but to a lesser extent.

One potential people don't have seen yet, is to "clone" items. Giving new items the exact same power as existing items. Unlike characters, this would actually work:
The Shrinky Bean, which works exactly like a Poison Mushroom.
The Daybreak, which works like the Dragoon (collect 3 parts and shoot).
The Drink of the Gods would work like a Heart Container.
The Smart Bomb, which would work like the Smart Bomb (it only looks different).

Medusa would be one of the best candidates for a Boss, as she's got the powers, the size, her moves and simply her evilness.

At last there's the Adventure Mode, and I think this is the place where an Aether Ring could make its appearance, as temporary vehicle that reflects projectiles and shoots powerful beams of light.
Kid Icarus' generic enemies are also ideal for the Adventure mode: Monoeye, Specknose and Mick and maybe a combination of three are the most recognizable, but there are also Eggplant Wizards (mini-boss?), Reapers, Skuttlers with all their different weapons and many more less known enemies.

Any suggestions or critique?

DuxTape

Male Posts : 350

Back to top Go down